In centuries, floor ceramic tile has been proven to be one of the most popular flooring
options. It usually comes in different colors, size, and texture along with its borders that renders them unique.
Ceramic tiles are derived from the clay matter. Floor ceramic tiles are available in equally glazed and unglazed
patterns. These are commonly used at home and in some business offices. It is expected to last a lifetime when it
is properly installed. It is a popular choice for floors that needs interior decorations. Ceramic tile commonly
comes in a style and texture that makes the floor dramatically mild. There are usually five ceramic floor tle
categories. These are the:
1) Bathroom tile
2) Garden tile
3) Crystal floor tile
4) Rusted floor tile
5) Printed floor tile
The characteristic of the glaze ceramic tiles are:
1) High resistance to fire- Ceramic tiles can not be consumed by the fire or discharge poisonous smells easily. A
cigarette for example, when it is lighted and dropped on the floor tile, even if you’ll let it stay there for
hours, it will never damage the ceramic tile. Even placing a hot cookware it will never dissolve the counter of the
2) Resistance to liquids and water - The majority of the ceramic tiles have a compacted body which do not permit
the build up of wetness. This just simply means that leaks from typical fluids that are dropped or poured into the
glazed tile is not a common concern or problem.
3) Resistance to Scratches - Certain types of glazed tiles (of grade III and IV) are incredibly proofed against
scratches. In this case you won't ever need to be afraid of any a damage in your tile.
4) Easy care - ceramic tile of the glazed sort is a high stain resistant, not prone to odors and small touchups of
dirt and can be cleaned up easily with the use of a sponge or household cleaners such as Mr. Clean.
5) Gorgeous and Flexible - Production engineering has established a limitless amount of shades, measurements,
designs, patterns, as well as textures which will result in extreme beauty and attraction to any glazed tiles used
in a room.
6) Durable - A properly installed tile will outperform and outlast nearly any other floor covering product created
for the same application.
7) Eco friendly - Glazed ceramic are manufactured using the environments natural material which does not retain
odors or any kind of bacteria.
Some of the other important things to consider when selecting a ceramic tile are:
• Anti slip feature of the ceramic tile
• The exact measurement of the tile that is appropriate to the size of the room
• Size as well as coloration on the grout that will be used in placing the tiles
• Tile’s thickness
• Variations of height of the different surfaces involving two adjacent areas
• Sub floors suitability for the tiles.
When placing or arranging the tiles to the floor, it is not always necessary to lay them in the same simple
position. For a unique and different outlook of the floor ceramic tile, you also need to try different variations
in the placement of the tiles to make them look more unique. You can try to alternate 2 kinds of tiles diagonally
and in between. It is important for you to use your creativity to come up with an arrangement that suits what you